Friday, July 18, 2014

Check out the batch of photos from T-ara's SoYeon!


T-ara's Soyeon had a great day with her mom and she's here to share the sweet and fun moments from their date.

Check out the batch of photos from Soyeon below.

"#totoro beauty treatment day..refreshingly #HavingHisHairCut  noona is waiting #dugeundugeun I've got to welcome you even if you come out looking uglier"

"with a kid #InSale kid #cute"

"a #date with #mom st~arting from now on with photographer Mommy"



"# 3 a cute partner shot"

"#resting  #photographer #mommy who told me to take a picture of this as well when we’re waiting number #87"

"my beloved #photographer #mommy who told me to take care of her face by covering it with a #smile"

"wrapping up today’s #date with #patbingsu I love you forever mommy…"

"…got uglier and came out… #ButStill I kept telling #totoro he’s cute so he wouldn’t notice…."

"it can’t be such a relief that you can’t see your backside  ….cheer up totoro you’re cute"


Credits:transbot
Soyeon's Instagram

Please Spread the L♥ve!