Friday, November 14, 2014

T-ara's EunJung delights fans with her lovely set of pictures

t-ara eunjung selca

Who'll need a SelCa pod or stick when your arm is as good as Eunjung's? You will know what we mean as you check out her lovely pictures below.

In addition to that, Eunjung has also revealed that T-ara is currently preparing a gift for their fans, a 2015 Calendar which is currently in the works.

"my arm that's as good as a #SelcaPod… This feels #feminine #WhatHappened #SelcaStagram#ShootingStagram"

"my #pink #SamseonSlipper that you can easily see… my #face, that differs according to the altitude even when it’s the same angle, amazing… (taking) #Selcas is fun #Now I have to sleep #T-ara #2015 #CalendarShooting #ShootingStagram #GoodNight"

"nah.. I should’ve said ‘good night’!! It’s been long, T-araholic, right?!*"

"Coming soon... #little apple"


Credits:transbot
Eunjung's Instagram

Please Spread the L♥ve!