Tuesday, December 2, 2014

T-ara HyoMin shows off her new masterpiece!


Knitting has been a pastime for T-ara's HyoMin, and she's back to showcase her new masterpiece!

Check it out below.

"Let's go"

"80%…. almost done. I should do the rest tomorrow, 

this is a warmer that you can make with a total of 1.5 hank of pink and one hank of red"


And showing her work, and rewarding herself, HyoMin also shared the next pictures.

"Finally, my new piece of work. sea anemone warmer start… hihi I like everything from its color to its touch, I should make one more with white and brown colors.. oh also, as I was making it I thought it’d be prettier if there was more volume of red tassels so I attached one more lap from inside, so in total there’s 2 hanks of red used in this! #SeaAnemoneWarmer #indipink"


Rewarding herself, Hyomin also shared...

"huk two..of these"

"That's not it….."


Credits:transbot
Hyomin's Instagram

Please Spread the L♥ve!