Monday, April 30, 2012

T-ara's Adorable Eunjung and her Jewelry Candy






T-ara's cute Eunjung reminisced her childhood days after she got her jewelry candy.


Eunjung shared, "The jewel ring candy that I came across in Japan!!! When I was a little kid I bought a lot of them to eat to act pretty... heuheuheu. My mother would ask me why I was so energetic like a boy but I felt like I turned into a princess while eating this candy^^ Even though the taste is different, it's nice to see it here*".





After that she followed up with, "This.. jewel candy.. since I have something you wear as a ring in my mouth ... I put a sticker on my lips because it looks more childish than someone in kindergarten.. it's embarrassing...".







Credits:

Eunjung's Twitter

Trans by diademtweets

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!