Saturday, April 21, 2012

T-ara Soyeon and her Mesmerizing SelCa





How long has it been since we have received a photo like this from T-ara's Soyeon.


Nevertheless, it's another opportunity, even through a picture, to have an eye-to-eye contact with Soyeon who shared, "It's raining.....* The lighting due to the dark clouds ;".





Soyeon also revealed, "I'm on my way... * So unexpected and flustered and worrisome... sigh... but I'll still try to do my best, on my way right now....*" followed by, "Musical Roly Poly performance in Daejun* A surprise today~! Soyeonnie will be joining♥ Traveling as fast as possible to the point where the wheels are on fire, I'll do my best ... kkeung"


She then ended it with, "The audience members who stayed until the very end to watch..* It was very cool... thank you... !".




Credits:

Soyeon's Twitter

Trans by diademtweets

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!