Sunday, May 13, 2012

T-ara Eunjung and her Cool Bookends





Following the mugs , here comes Eunjung's own items, her cool and adorable bookends.


Eunjung started by saying, "The horse on top of my desk. For some reason I don't like it when it's torn apart... so usually I have it stuck together. You're our horse so you don't need to hold up heavy things like books!!".





And then continued, with "So... I decided on moving the ahjussi I met in Daikanyama from the boxes to the desks. I think it'll be good to have this person support things like notebooks and books :D Desk cleaning is going smoothly, now to the bathroom...ㅋㅋ".







So which one do you prefer, the 'Horse bookend' or the 'Ahjussi bookend'? ^^



Credits:

Eunjung's Twitter

Trans by diademtweets

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!