Wednesday, May 9, 2012

T-ara Eunjung ate Ramen by the Han River





With her friend, T-ara's Eunjung had a good meal last night beside the Han River.


Eunjung went on and wrote, "Greeted the night of Seoul sitting on a mat big enough for one and eating ramen on the spot at Han River with Kyoi unni. Put in two eggs to make it special. Momentarily, I remembered sitting on top of a mat with my mom and dad and having a fun time while we were cracking open a watermelon, I remember falling asleep after that. Heuheut*"




Take a look at their delicious meal below.




Aside from that Eunjung also shared, "I was about to sweep my hair to the side, and as I had my hand on my face, for a moment I peeled off some skin near the top of my eyelids with my broken nail. A few hours later, I left a scratch on my leg with my toenail when I was rolling around. It looked like special effects makeup, it dug in deep and I was also bleeding. What exactly is this. It stings even if I touch water" followed by "In all kinds of different ways today.. I've gotten a lot of scratches. It's ridiculous but I should as well accept it. I should just apply Ficidin ointment; the best thing to do is wish for it to heal".

Looks like it wasn't only her as Suzy joined in and said, "Unni I scratched my face today too with my fingernail. It left a mark. When I wash my face it stings;(" to which Eunjung replied with "Why are we like this Suzy-yaㅠㅠ...Did you apply Ficidin ointment?ㅋㅋ".




Credits:

Eunjung and Suzy's Twitter

Trans by diademtweets

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!