Wednesday, August 29, 2012

'T-ARA SHAKE' is now available on Android!


The wait is over for all you Android users out there!  The game 'T-ARA SHAKE' is now available on your Play Store.  Just go to the Play Store and search for "T-ARA SHAKE".

The tracks that are currently available were the songs from their 'Cry Cry' album, the songs 'Roly Poly', 'Lovey Dovey', and  'I Really Really Like You'. Compared to the one for iOS where they have until T-ara's 'Day by Day' album.   I'm sure they will update it with the other songs in the future.

This game is actually good, specially if you won't have any problems.  You can backup your purchases by creating a dooub account, and then use that account to restore your purchases.  

Here we go, I've recently restored my device and my problem now is that my purchases are all gone even though I'm logging in my dooub account where all my purchases are backed-up.  Tried all the presented solutions and been sending reports to the support team but they are not getting back to me.  As a result, I still can't play till now.


Sorry, that I had to express my complaint here.  Maybe you can also consider that as a mini-review or a heads up? Happy playing everyone. ^^

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!