Thursday, August 16, 2012

T-ara's Eunjung only talked about 'Five Fingers' on their Press Conference


Just like T-ara's Hyomin on the PressCon of 'The Thousandth Man'Eunjung also did not want to talk about T-ara's current situation in the PressCon which was intended for 'Five Fingers'.

Before the interview an official from the drama has already told the reporters "Eunjung will not answer any questions related to the 'T-ara situation'".  But during the interview, one reporter tried to ask her indirectly about the issue by saying, "During the difficult situation, there is a lot of thoughts going on. How do you currently feel?".

To that question, Eunjung answered, "I'm unconditionally committed to giving my best to my work. In the given situation, I'll do my best not to cause damage for my seniors. I'll work even harder now".

After that, an official from the drama repeated, "The cast is happy to answer questions, but they cannot answer any personal questions. Please only ask questions related to the drama".

Upon answering other questions, Eunjung stated, "A lot of the members are in dramas now, and we monitor each other. They're happy that I'm able to be in a big drama production and are anticipating it. The other members give me their constructive criticism and support".

Eunjung continued with,"I had to practice piano for the filming and cooking inside a restaurant. I'm honored to work with these seniors and I'll do my best at this.  This is the first time I have a role where two men love me. Previously, I had a one-sided love or unrequited love where it was not mutual".

Meanwhile, this drama will air every Saturday and Sunday and it will start airing on the 18th.



Credits:
nearnine,t-araworld
Nate,Nate,nathaniel@diadem

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!