Saturday, June 1, 2013

T-ara's Hyomin expressed her thoughts through Twitter


As today was T-ara N4's goodbye stage on Music Core, T-ara's Hyomin decided to share thoughts on Twitter.

Hyomin expressed, "Today is the last [Music Show broadcast] of 'Countryside Life'... Each stage was precious, and though I was cautious and afraid, now that I've experienced it, I came to understand the importance and desperateness for work that I didn't know before. Because of that... I'll try harder with a more sincere mindset. I want to honestly thank all those of you who listened to and supported our song. And to our SPEED dongsengs, choreography team, and all the staff members who I'm grateful for, you all worked really hard".

This was Hyomin's first tweet after almost a year, and fans are definitely happy to hear from her again.


Credits:Akp
Hyomin's Twitter

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!