Thursday, June 27, 2013

T-ara's Jiyeon and Soyeon expressed their support for their fans


Just like Hyomin who recently expressed her support to their fans, Jiyeon and Soyeon are now here to show their support as well.

It's for the "T-ara Fans Championship" event, a friendly competition organized by T-ara's fans in Korea, and upon knowing it Jiyeon expressed, "You've all been doing well, right~~?I heard you're holding a championship!!Be careful to not get hurt! You all go and enjoy your time ㅎㅎof course.. we should be winning♥♥hwaiting♥♥".

While Soyeon stated,

"All Soyeons come read this♥  

So the showdown day is tomorrow HAHAHAHA You all got to warm up your bodies~~~~ 

You know what?*

Soyani too used to like sport so much when she was in school!

Although no one might believe that..... It was true ///ㅅ///

A face drawn with full-speed, parted bangs, and so

My soyeons don't care about this and run the best as you can!

You want to look especially pretty in my eyes, don't you?????????♥ㅅ♥

I'll be watching all of you!

Those who don't run, those who give up, those who pretend to be shy, or those who are defeated

Don't come back!!!!!!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In that sense, I'll give you the first bait before leaving.......

This what I'm...now; ;;;;;;;;;;;;

I couldn't sleep at night so I'm applying face pack; ;;;

I put the used pack around my neck because just throwing it away without recycling it would be a waste of money heuheu

aing...as you can see, my face is completely without make up; ;;;;;;; I'll show this to you only

And so~ you definitely should win♥

By.all.means"



Credits:transbot
Jingdot,Meldot

Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!